Wednesday, September 28, 2011

2nd Chance?

So today Mr. Hong Kong messaged me.....just talking about what we have or haven't done in the last four months, what we do or don't want to see happen, what it even means that we're talking now.....

Normally (or at least pre-Mr.HK) my philosphy on exes has always been "an ex is an ex for a reason"... no questions. no 2nd chances. no matter the circumstances.

But now I'm not so sure. 

So I posted a question on my FB and I want to ask it here too:




"Have you ever gone against your better judgement or personal philosophy when it comes to exes?"

So far the responses (from friends/family online) have been:

"No. Bad Morgan."
"Who hasn't? And it always comes back to bite you in the ass"
"Which EX are you talking about?"



So what about you?
Do you think 2nd chances can happen?
Have you ever given an ex a 2nd chance?
What happened?


No comments:

Post a Comment