Monday, September 26, 2011

Vacation Accomplished

This weekend (despite having the category of "work") was wonderful. I definitely don't get away as often as I need or should...so this was a much needed vacation.

I love driving to the coast and seeing all the cute farm houses
Everything is just sooooo GREEN!
Stopped and had lunch at Camp 18 Restaurant and Logging Memorial
Decided I was going to take the example of the Camp Cat -
and use this weekend to relax.

So I made sure to have a good time with my student government folks (they're a wonderful group), went to the beach, Seaside Aquarium, and ate yummy food.



I just loooooove the grassy sand dunes on the way to the water.

Seaside Aquarium - privately owned since 1937
Yes, That would be me...and a huge octopus at the bottom

Fed the seals - he'd splash if you took too long

Fried garlic artichoke hearts from McKeowns
Stopped by Jim Dandy's Farm Market on the way home too -
got many yummy veggies

So glad to have a mini-get-away.....now back to work.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some beautiful photographs Morgan!!! and it looks like a gorgeous weekend. I love the Oregon coast!!

    ReplyDelete