Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The ABCs of Me.

To keep things fresh, I stole this from a friend and her amazing blog.

(A) Age: 28

(B) Bed Size: Full

(C) Chore You Hate: When I live with other people it's the bathroom. I just can't stop thinking of all the germs!

(D) Dogs? I haven't had a dog in a long time. Living in apartments with (too) busy of work schedules has made me a cat lady. But I do love pups.

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: My phone. If I didn't have it I would sleep in way too late.

(F) Favorite Color: I don't really have a favorite color. I prefer earth/jewel tones over pastels....cool vs warm....I guess I have favorite color combinations. Pink/Black, Black/White, Blue/Brown....

(G) Gold or Silver? Silver. Or white gold.

(H) Height:5'1"...5'2"...somewhere in there.

(I) Instruments You Play: None.

(J) Job Title: Student Activities & Events Coordinator

(K) Kids: Do the cats count? No... then no, no children.

(L) Live: Portland, OR

(M) Mom's Name: Claudette

(N) Nicknames: Oh my. So many. Mo (and variations of), Mogan, Wife, Wifey, Vida, and Teapot (only my sister Kat can call me this and get away with it though).

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Yep. For my tonsils and lymph node surgeries.

(P) Pet Peeve: Oh dear....so many...the more bizarre ones though: Not hitting cancel on the microwave, not being on time, and leaving a voicemail that just says "Call me".

(Q) Quote from a Movie: "And the goddess said, "Feed the people and send them out happy into the night." - Home at the end of the World

(R) Right or Left Handed? Right

(S) Siblings: 1 sister, 1 adopted sister, 1 step sister.

(T) Time You Wake Up? 6:40...then I hit snooze for 5 minutes

(U) Underwear: Yes.

(V) Vegetable You Dislike: Overcooked spinach.

(W) What Makes You Run Late: Having to share 1 bathroom with 3 other people and not liking what I picked out to wear that day.

(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: I think only once when I was in elementary school - I jammed my finger playing handball and had to have it x-rayed. But I've had a CAT scan.

(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Give me a recipe and I'll make it happen. :) Lately I've been a cupcake making machine.

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Large Apes - gorillas, orangutans, and chimps

1 comment: