Sunday, November 6, 2011

Almost 30

So I have 1 year, 2 months and 27 days until I turn 30 years old. 

Yes - I know I'm jumping the gun and haven't even had my 29th birthday yet. 
No - I'm not dreading turning "the big 3-0"

What I am wondering is what to do with my "Surviving 20-Something" blog once I'm no longer a 20-something. 

That's where you come in. 

Do I change the title of this blog to allow for my life adventures as a 30-something woman? Do I start a new blog and just link the last entry of this blog to the new one?

What are your thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. i would just change the name of the blog~

    ReplyDelete
  2. In my hummble opinion... hm... It depends,on what? Well, it depends on how you want to move on in your next adventures.
    If you feel like you want to reinvent yourself, well then you got your answere: new blog and link the last entry, or if you feel the same and you have a sentimental value to your actual blog, you got to just change the name of the blog.
    :D

    ReplyDelete